There are a lot of python driver available for MySQL and two stand out the most. The one, traditionally everybody’s choice, sort of industrial standard MySQLdb.
First, know your network. know the topology. if you have a network in place where by design, the majority of the variables are deterministic & not left to chance, the task gets a lot simpler. with this out of the way, the following are the different outputs and avenues that might shed further light on what is happening, and why.
a. While the problem is occuring AND while it is not occuring. Get the output of the following commands:
• console# show process cpu ( check IPMapForwarding, BcmRx )
• console# show ip stats (check ICMP )
• console# show arp (Total vs Peak Entries, Cache size, Age time, Dynamic renew mode)
• console# show bridge address-table
• console# show spanning-tree (Portfast…
View original post 1,978 more words